foreseeti ranked as Category Leader in Cyber Risk Quantification
Chartis Research recently published the report “Cyber Risk Quantification Solutions, 2019: Market and Vendor Landscape”. The report highlights that there now are technologies available to automate analyses and ranks foreseeti as a Category Leader.
Chartis Research is a leading provider of research and analysis on the market for risk technology. Recently, they published the report “Cyber Risk Quantification Solutions, 2019: Market and Vendor Landscape”. This report conducts an in-depth analysis of the market and vendor landscape, and placed foreseeti as a Category Leader.
Overall for the market, the report among other highlights that:
- Companies are increasingly spending such large sums on cybersecurity that they require defensible risk scores for their cyber domains.
- Now there are technologies available to automate analyses and leverage the vast datasets required to properly quantify cyber risk.
- Vendors approach cyber risk quantification from two angles: externally, assessing a firm’s network in relation to that of other firms; and internally, mapping the risk of cyber events occurring on a firm’s own network.
foreseeti is ranked as one of the “Category Leaders”
- Chartis ranks foreseeti as one of the “Category Leaders”. Ranked with and towards vendors such as e.g. FICO, IBM, RiskLens RiskSense, BitSight, and UpGuard.
- Specifically, foreseeti is pointed out as a leader in assessing risks from the internal perspective, providing strong analytics capabilities.
To evaluate the vendor landscape Chartis use the RiskTech Quadrant® - a comprehensive methodology of in-depth independent research and a clear scoring system.
foreseeti’s CEO Joakim Nydrén comments:
“We are truly honored being ranked as a Category Leader in Cyber Risk Quantification. Cyber Risk is now one of the very top risks for businesses and society, as stated by e.g. World Economic Forum. And quantifications are, as well all know, central to manage risks in a business minded way. Quantifying cyber risks is however a really challenging task. And to make business wise decisions it is not enough to quantify the risks. We also need to assess and compare the effectiveness of different risk mitigation potentials at hand to find out where to focus our scarce resources. This second part requires extensive and quite detailed network analyses to be meaningful in practice. Analyses that are too complex and time consuming for our human brains to conduct. This is exactly where foreseeti and securiCAD provide value to our customers - by providing automated threat modeling and attack simulation capabilities. A key part of cyber security management going forward.”
About Chartis Research: https://www.chartis-research.com/
The Cyber Risk Quantification Solutions, 2019: Market and Vendor Landscape Report: https://www.chartis-research.com/financial-crime/cyber-risk/cyber-risk-quantification-solutions-market-and-vendor-landscape-2019-10806.
The quadrant for cyber risk quantification solutions 2019 has been republished by other outlets, including: https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/fico-named-category-leader-for-cyber-risk-quantification-in-chartis-report-1028273487
World Economic Forum, The Global Risks Report 2019: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Global_Risks_Report_2019.pdf