Attackers think in graphs. Effective defenders do the same!
Bring visibility to the cyber risk
exposure of IT systems
Uncover critical paths to
your valuable assets
Take proactive actions
where it really matters
You can work manually top-down or automated with data import.
Proactive modeling at design stage
Enable your organization to uncover weaknesses before they are introduced. Simulate attacks on planned IT architectures at design stage and before deployment. Take proactive actions based on the insights.
Proactive modeling of existing architecture
Analyze live systems in a non-intrusive way. Build a model of your architecture; manually and top down, or automatically through data import. Simulate attacks. Find out what security actions have the best effect in lowering your business risk.
Fully automated proactive modeling in cloud architectures
Do your organization have an AWS cloud-based IT architecture? Then you can fully automate the security assessments! Building models, simulating attacks and getting insights is only a few clicks away. Perfect for DevSecOps in practice!
securiCAD Vanguard is fully automated and non-disruptive. The attack simulations are conducted on virtual models that are automatically generated and will not interact with the actual environment in any way. securiCAD Vanguard leverages the vast amount of data available in AWS to automate threat modeling of cloud environments and bring unprecedented insight with cutting edge attack simulations. Learn more
securiCAD Enterprise offers the absolute state-of-the-art enterprise level threat modeling and features enterprise-level attack simulations, collaboration, automated modeling and reporting. securiCAD Enterprise can be deployed on-premise, air-gapped, or hosted by foreseeti as a service. Learn more
securiCAD Professional is a unique cyber security tool that enables Security Architects and IT Professionals to design virtual models and conduct attack simulations on current architectures or projects in the design phase. securiCAD Professional is a desktop application that requires no external connections or servers to run. Learn more
The securiCAD Community Edition is your natural starting point when getting to know securiCAD. This free of charge version is an opportunity to try limited versions of both securiCAD Professional and securiCAD Enterprise. Sign up for securiCAD Community Edition to get started now.
Visit securiCAD User Community – the knowledge hub for users
securiCAD User Community is a knowledge hub with the purpose of supporting you to become an increasingly skilled securiCAD user, first timers and experts alike. Download the free Community Edition. Get started as a first timer. Learn more. Take part of blog posts/articles and example models. In short; dig into the world of securiCAD!
- Chartis Research recently published the report “Cyber Risk Quantification Solutions, 2019: Market and Vendor Landscape”. The report highlights that there now are technologies available to automate analyses and ranks foreseeti as a Category Leader. …
- securiCAD highlighted as a state-of-art tool for the cyber security evaluation at the Helsinki CIGRE SC D2 Colloquium 2019. In June 11 - 14, 2019 the Finnish National Committee of CIGRE (FiNC) and CIGRE …
Threat Modeling is a very key component of IoT Security Maturity, as stated by Industrial Internet ConsortiumThe Industrial Internet Consortium (www.iiconsortium.org) recently released a new IoT Security Maturity Model, building upon their Security Framework for Industrial Internet of Things from 2016. The goal of the Security Maturity Model (SMM) is …
- By simulating cyber-attacks on IT infrastructure, the Swedish IT security company foreseeti identifies weaknesses and potential threats before hackers can exploit them. foreseeti are now running a project where they test the cloud security …
- Background Managing IT, especially risk and security, is difficult and costly. There is a constant struggle and the main solution seems to be to throw more manpower on the problem. However, there are two issues …
- Threat modeling and IT risk assessment is known to be time consuming and difficult. This includes both the process of gathering information for the models and the actual assessment of risks. With securiCAD you can …